We are passionate about supporting our local community - our free Community Walks do just this!
All Wheels and Walkers Welcome!
NEXT ANTENATAL COURSE BEGINS 11th FEBRUARY IN WEST DERBY MILLENNIUM CENTRE 7-9PM
BEBINGTON CLASS BEGINS 20TH FEBRUARY 2020 WINDSOR CLOSE COMMUNITY CENTRE 7-9PM
COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNINGS
At Beautiful New Beginnings we are passionate about creating community and our vision is that no-one should have no-one. In support of this vision we are launching our community coffee mornings in St Mary’s Millennium Centre West Derby Village L12 5EA .
Whether you’re pregnant, a parent, retired, elderly, working from home, looking for work, a carer or just looking for somewhere welcoming to share a cup of tea or coffee in a friendly welcoming environment, this is for you.
The coffee mornings are free to attend and there’ll be quiet spaces as well as toys for the children too! We will also have support for those parents suffering with PND in the form of talk support therapy from our counsellor Clare Bowers. This is completely free and designed to support parents offering a safe place to chat to Clare and other parents experiencing similar emotions.
Every fourth Wednesday of the month we are providing Community Craft Mornings whereby you’ll be able to come along and learn a new skill! There will be a maximum cost of £10 per craft, dependent on the equipment involved. Whether you want to come along and learn something new, or whether you still simply just want to pop in for a chat, the session is open to all.
There is no booking list, waiting list or sign up necessary, simply come along on the day and have a chat. Whatever your circumstances, you’d be so welcome.
Unlimited tea, coffee, toast just £1
2020 Community Coffee Morning Dates
9am – 11am West Derby Millennium Centre
- 12th Feb COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – MAKING NOTEBOOKS/JOURNALS
- 26th Feb – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – CROCHETING A GRANNY SQUARE
- 11th March
- 25th March – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – CANDLE MAKING
- 8th April
- 22nd April – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – FAIRY DOORS
- 13th May
- 27th May – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – VICTORIAN PRINT MAKING
- 10th June
- 24th June – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – HANGING BASKETS
- 8th July
- 22nd July – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – PALLET COASTER
- 9th Sept
- 23rd Sept – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – WAX MELTS
- 14th Oct
- 28th Oct – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – BATH BOMB AND BATH SALT MAKING
- 11th Nov
- 25th Nov – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – JEWELLERY MAKING
- 9th Dec – COMMUNITY CRAFT MORNING – WREATH MAKING
We can’t wait to welcome you at a free coffee morning soon.
We would love to see you at one of our courses or classes soon. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Beautiful New Beginnings is Liverpool's Independent Antenatal Course provider. We aim to empower parents with the most up to date information, connect families and build community. We want parents to feel confident, prepared and excited as they enter this brand new adventure.
Who we are
Beautiful New Beginnings founder Carolyn Whitehead with her beautiful children.